Friday 27 April 2012

DIY | Half Moon Nails


Yesterday, I was just casually surfing the internet when I came across a couple of simple nail designs that I loved! I spotted this one and decided to go all out and do a DIY! The best thing about this look is it's sophisticated style -  it's suitable for dressy nights out, in the workplace or sitting at home. You can mix and match your favourite colours to suit your mood, clothes or situation. 
Let's get started...

Begin by choosing two contrasting colours;



Above: NYC- Bowery Black


 Above: NYC - Pinstripe White

Start by choosing the colour of the 'Half Moon', I decided to use  NYC - Pinstripe as it is bright and stands out against the black



Wait until your 'Half Moon' colour dries. 

Once dried, paint the surrounding nail in the other colour of your choice, I decided to use NYC - Bowery Black. 


When completed, neaten the curve of the 'Half Moon' and apply a second coat or top coat of your choice, this will ensure long lasting colour. 




Have fun trying this simple, 
fun look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for brightening my day! ☼
I read every comment left & each one makes me smile!